As DataChat’s first Quality Assurance manager, you’ll work closely with our development teams to ensure our software is bug-free and a joy to use. You’ll test new features, identify (and even fix) bugs, assist with feature design, develop manual and automated test scripts, and more. You’ll play a critical role in bridging the gap between our development teams, our features, and our users.
- Create and run manual and automated test scripts.
- Design processes to improve the quality of the DataChat platform.
- Help identify and triage issues and propose new features.
- Assist with feature design by advocating for the user.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years in a software quality assurance role or equivalent.
- Familiarity with testing tools, such as Cypress, pytest, and Selenium is a plus.
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools, such as CircleCI, is a plus.
- Competitive salary.
- 401k match for full-time employees.
- Vision, dental, and health insurance for full-time employees.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Flexible PTO policy.