DataChat is working to democratize data science by making it easy for everyone to gain meaningful insights from their data to drive their organization’s decisions. DataChat recently closed a $25M Series A funding round and is growing rapidly.
As a Technical Writer at DataChat, you’ll work to ensure that our customer reference and training content is clear, complete, and concise.
Some benefits of working at DataChat include:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- 401k with employer match.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Flexible paid time off policy.
As a Technical Writer, your responsibilities include:
- Collaborating with developers to accurately document new features and changes to the system.
- Collaborating with other writers, customer success managers, and leadership to create and maintain training content.
- Reviewing new and updated content created by other writers.
- Addressing gaps in the documentation and training content.
- Improving the documentation team’s processes and writing style.
- Contribute to the documentation site’s user experience, including styling, layout, search functionality, and tracking.
- Helping developers and other team members with documentation-related questions and documentation-centric development review (such as new error messages or form fields).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- At least one year of technical writing experience.
- Familiarity with version control software and processes (such as git/Github).
- Video editing experience (Adobe Premiere) is a plus.
- Experience with static site generators (such as Hugo or Docusaurus) is a plus.