You will be part of a team that is responsible for all parts of the core platform including the supported data science techniques and backend infrastructure that supports them.
- Expand the product with new data processing methods.
- Build mechanisms for parallel data/task processing.
- Maintain and enhance existing code and infrastructure.
- Develop mechanisms for serverless execution.
- Improve our deployment and CI/CD process.
- B.S. in Computer Science
- Strong Python skills
- Demonstrable grasp of concepts in databases, operating systems, and virtualization (e.g. Docker).
Remote positions available for qualified candidates.